Friday, August 7, 2009

A Friday Find

I love tea. All kinds of tea. Hot, cold, black, white, green, and herbal. My favorites are usually black teas since I don't drink coffee and they can give me a caffeine boost when I need one. So when I came across a tea called Pu-Erh Tuo Cha at Whole Foods the other day I was intrigued. It's described as being full-bodied with notes of sweet molasses and cocoa. Cocoa? I'm there. And now I'm hooked. One of the best things about this loose leaf tea is that one brick will take me through multiple servings and the flavor doesn't become bitter if steeped for a long time. Even Steve, who normally won't touch tea with a ten foot pole, enjoyed it. Now that's saying something.

2 comments:

mellanie said...

wow. i'm totally curious. i LOVE tea!

Jen said...

Yum! I may have to search this one out.

...though I was hoping from the beginning of this post that it was the tea *I* gave you that you liked so much... heh. Have you tried it yet?