Monday, July 6, 2009

Here we go!

I had a routine OB apt today and everything checked out wonderfully. I made my way home and spent the next hour playing with the kids, just having a good time. My water broke shortly after and we made our way to the hospital to be checked out. As of around 7:00 or so I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced with contractions coming every 2-3 minutes. Mt Dr walked in the room and laughed saying,"Didn't I just see you a few hours ago? You sure don't waste any time." He thinks I'll be in "rip-roaring labor" (wonderful phrase, no?) in 2-3 hours, so hopefully this labor will be smooth, quick, and easy. I ask for extra prayers as this night continues. We will keep our parents updated to spread the news, so the next time I post, it should be along with some pictures of our beautiful baby girl!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

If she made it by midnight, she and Shelby will have the same birthday!!!