Thursday, July 21, 2011

Surprise Blessing

I am very happy to announce that we are expecting a baby this December!  We are so blessed by having Addie, Gabe, and Ana in our lives and this baby is such a wonderful gift. Our hearts overflow with love for our children and we are so excited to meet this little butterbean!
Addie and Gabe are especially excited.  They give my belly rubs, pats, and kisses every day saying, "I love you, baby!"  We're reading books about having a new baby in the house but Ana doesn't seem to grasp the idea yet.  Maybe as my belly gets bigger she will start to make a connection.

2 comments:

Carrie and Andrew Rogers said...

YAAAY!!! Can't wait for more updates!

Jen said...

I know the house is often chaotic and occasionally violent, but seriously -- what an absurdly joyful, loving bunch of kids you have! Adding another one to the crew was absolutely the best idea ever.