Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Catch Up

So... I'm a little behind in updating.  Let's see. We had Advent.  Then Christmas.  Then a flu bug and a cold that knocked us down for two weeks.  Epiphany came, and now we're halfway through January.  And most of that was a blur. Wow.

We're in the process of getting back on track, school wise.  We had our first solid week of lessons last week (after holidays and illness.)  Sunday night I hurt my back and that set us back a day, but I seem to be recovering quickly.  Now that life is returning to normal I'm hoping to stay more current with posting things like:

As we begin our evening prayers every night we take a moment to go around the room and say something we're thankful for.
Mommy: "I'm thankful for clean water to drink."
Daddy: "I'm thankful for medicine to help us get better."
Addison: "I'm thankful for clothes so we have modesty."
Gabriel: I'm thankful to be happy and I participate at Mass."
Juliana: "I'm thankful for a boom box."

No comments: