Saturday, December 3, 2011

Waiting...

I apologize for the lack of posting lately, things have been in high gear around here for a while.  Steve and I have spent the last month getting the house ready for the new baby by cleaning, organizing, and doing as much as possible.  My nesting has been in overdrive.  So we've been incredibly productive and have gotten done everything on my To Do list!  I keep finding more things that can be done, but have reached the point where my body is no longer cooperating.  Lately the days have me feeling uncomfortable and quite exhausted. When I do have the energy to do something I've been doing odd little crafts and projects for myself and our home instead of cleaning.  It's nice to take a break from that, since we've done most of it anyway, and do something I enjoy that I know I'll get little chance to do once baby makes her debut.

So, now we wait.  We've had 2 false starts and are feeling very much in limbo but are trying to keep on with the every day, knowing that she'll be here before we know it.

No comments: